Today we are joining Jodi from Heart Like a Dog for Follow-up Friday blog hop!
Thank you Jodi for sharing your badge!
Jodi’s explanation: For those new to the blog, my Follow-up Friday provides me with an opportunity to update or revise a post from the previous week.
You know sometimes you post about something and you need an update but it doesn’t warrant a whole blog. Or sometimes someone made a comment that really resonated with you. Yup, Follow-Up Friday baby!
If you have not participated with Follow-up Friday blog hop before go check out Jodi at Heart Like a Dog and join in.
We have been awarded some really great awards recently and in keeping with tradition we are passing them along to some great blogs. This award is the Reader Appreciation Award, it was bestowed on us by cravesadventure and we are very honored to pass it on to others.
We want to thank all our readers for their loyalty to reading this blog, I am always in awe that we have such great blogs reading our little blog. It is amazing how we can all reach out across this big world and connect through something such as blogging and although I have not met most of you personally I feel like I know you and your fur kids through the stories you tell. I can tell how much we all care about each other through the comments you leave on this blog and the ones I read on others. As with most awards there are some simple rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Award Your Top 6 Bloggers (who have commented the most)
- Be Thankful (Appreciative & Grateful too)
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. You cannot give the award back to me.
- Remember to tell the bloggers you have awarded.
- If you do not want to pass on this award, that is okay too. Just ADMIRE It!
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things, boy that gets harder and harder because without looking back at previous posts I am probably repeating myself but here goes,
1. I recently graduated college at…um…well…a mature age!
2. I love love love dark chocolate (I know I have said this before but chocolate always bears repeating)
3. I love the fall and Michigan has the best color change!
4. I have a dream of living on a farm one day.
5. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I usually make a night of watching all my favorite scary movies.
6. One day I hope to have a Chessie in every color.
7. I find blogging somewhat addictive
So without further ado here are the blogs I would like to award:
Okay I didn’t follow rule #2 and possibly #4, I guess the rebel in me is coming out or maybe the Chessie
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!