Today we are joining 2 Brown Dawgs for their This ‘N That Thursday, this is what they say about it:
This ‘N That Thursday is for those times when you want to post about unrelated topics or each topic isn’t quite long enough to make up a whole post. It can be anything you want, so feel free to grab the button and join us!
We have received some awards from Sand Springs Chesapeakes and Collies of the Meadow, they have nominated us for the 2012 Blog Of The Year Award, so we have two more stars to add to our badge, yeah!! We are truly delighted and humbled to receive these awards from our friends and if you have not checked them out you really must, Sand Springs Chesapeakes has great posts about their four Chessie’s and one in particular gets in to a whole lot of mischief. Collies of the Meadow writes about his beautiful collie’s and some of them are mischievous too!
Chuck and the collies also nominated us for the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award …
When receiving the award, recipients must:
- post 11 facts about yourself and answer 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you
- pass the award onto 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions (you must make sure you don’t nominate the person who nominated you!)
- select blogs with 200 or less followers
Eleven facts to know about me:
This is hard so some will be repeats,
1. I am a struggling blogger
2. I love dark chocolate
3. I can be competitive at times
4. I love, love, love Chessie’s
5. I am addicted to Diet Coke
6. I learned to REALLY ride a horse at age 48
7. I am a perfectionist, I will even straighten pictures on the wall in someone else’s home
8. I have three siblings and I am the oldest
9. I had the opportunity to visit the Bahamas and Jamaica
10. I just learned to use a computer six years ago
11. I like to go to the dentist
Eleven questions to answer:
1. Name a stereotype about the country you come from?
2. How many languages do you speak?
3. What is your funniest travel experience ever?
4. Which food do you cook best?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Which place do you recommend me as a Must-See?
7. How do you spend your time in transportations while traveling?
8. What is a global issue that you worry most about?
9. Your favorite blog post?
10. What is the last restaurant you have been to and how was it?
11. What do you want to achieve this year?
Check back tomorrow for our answers to these questions and to find out who our nominees are for these awards.
Well it looks like Titan will be coming home soon, yeah! He has been doing quite well with training, however a couple weeks ago Dave said he drank “stupid water” which translates to he did not do what he was supposed to do and was probably quite goofy about the whole thing. That’s my boy! I can’t wait to see him, we have all missed him terribly. I think a special homecoming dinner will be in order
I have Maia entered in a show next weekend, I have been working with her on standing for exam and moving. She does pretty good with the standing but the moving leaves something to be desired at times…lol She is young and I do see improvement, it just takes time with some of them, hoping for at least a placement.
So that’s it for us why don’t you drop by 2 Brown Dawgs and join in for This ‘N That Thursday, she has a new linky tool she is using for this blog hop.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…