What a wonderful surprise I had in my inbox the other day, The Versatile Blogger Award from our new friends at DogDaz. Her blog is all about her wonderful dogs, cats, and other critters and she has some very wonderful photos so please drop in and say HI! We are so humbled and honored that they have bestowed this award on us. It is always so wonderful to find new friends in blogville and this new friend is so sweet to think of us for this award.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to as many as 15 more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends and congratulate them!
Now the hard part, share seven random facts about yourself…hmmmmm
1. I am a Chocoholic, specifically dark chocolate~yum!
2. My dream is to one day have a house in the country so I can have a cow, chickens, a goat, a pig, a horse or two and many many Chessie’s.
3. I like to bead my own jewelry, and two summers ago I taught my niece and nephew (9 and 11 years old then) how to bead and they made their mother some beautiful jewelry.
4. All my children have four legs.
5. I teach toddler church once a month, love that age.
6. I am very active in my dog club, Michigan Chesapeake Bay Retriever Club.
7. In ten weeks I will finally graduate with my Associates of Applied Science with my major in Medical Insurance Specialist.
Check back to see who I will pass this award on to.
Again thank you so much DogDaz for this award!